A high level aluminium chainring developed by Velobike in New Zealand for great performance and chain efficiency.
- 250 Keirin certified (49t~68t)
- Standard 1/8” chain width
- Aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminium for maximum stiffness yet minimum weight
- Velobike developed low friction tooth profile for an efficient chain interface
- Precision CNC Machined
- Chamfered relief cutout on rear side for weight reduction. The chamfered edged help air flow over the ridges reducing flow separation
- Stepped surface design between teeth and the main body of the chainring plate keeps the chain outer plates flush with the chainring to reduce air flow separation.
Tough anodised surface treatment, infused with a hi-tech low friction compound