Ever had trouble fitting a new stem to a fork only to find that the steerer tube is now too short? The Velobike steerer tube extender raises the height of your steerer by up to 18mm. Precision machined from aluminum, the light weight extender means you no longer have to purchase a new fork for your frameset.
Note: When using the longer 15mm and 18mm extenders, you may require a longer top cap bolt. Standard bolts are normally 30mm long.
- 10mm, 15mm and 18mm extension heights available
- 50mm deep expansion plug
- Standard M6 insert thread for stem top caps
- Suitable for aluminium and carbon steerer tubes
- Hard anodised black
- 6061-T6 aluminium
- Fits 1 ⅛ (1.125” / 28.5mm) steerer tubes
- Tighten up to 6N/m
- We recommend to epoxy bond them into your steerer tube for best security
- Weight: 10mm—>62g, 15mm—67g, 18mm—71g