Developed by Velobike, the Track Handlebar meets the strength requirements of the worlds top track sprinters.
Velobike simulated how the handlebars will behave under various physical conditions using FEA (finite element analysis) to refine the balance between the aero and bluff profiles in combination with the strength characteristics of the tubes.
- 250 Keirin certified
- UCI legal for the 2023 ruleset
- Japanese Toray High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- 300mm, 320mm and 350mm widths (center to center)
- 100mm reach (center to leading edge)
- 115mm drop (center to center)
- ø27mm oversize grips
- ø31.8mm stem clamping area
- 7° grip angle
- Tested to 2x ISO strength requirements
- Handlebar (x1)
- Bar ends (x2)
*Bar tape is not included