Developed by Velobike in New Zealand, the Elite Longboi Stem provides the most aerodynamic position in the UCI geometry regulations.
|Length (mm)||Angle||Weight (g)|
- 250 Keirin certified (190mm is in application)
- ISO 4210-5:2014 certified (tested to 2x the ISO requirements)
- Registered for JKA250 Japanese Keirin racing
- UCI certified for competition use
- 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm 170mm, 180mm, 190mm and 200mm lengths
- +/-6, +/-12 or +/-16 degree angle options (only +/-6 degrees in 180mm, 190mm and 200mm lengths
- Reversible mounting capability (angled up or downward)
- Aero design developed using CFD software
- Rear mounted stem cap bolts for reduced aerodynamic drag
- Titanium hardware for weight reduction
- Low profile steerer tube clamp for greater integration with notched headtube framesets
- Material: Hard anodised 7075-T6 aluminium
- Steerer diameter: 1-1/8th
- Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Bar clamp width: 48mm
- Steerer clamp stock height: 32mm
- 5Nm Fastening Torque (Ensure use of a torque wrench)
The Elite Longboi Stem is the stiffest stem Velobike has ever tested. Co-designed with the Cycling New Zealand team for Tokyo 2020, New Zealand's Ellesse Andrews won silver with the stem in the women's keirin at the Olympics.
*Please measure your handlebar position before purchasing the Elite Longboi Stem. Some frameset and handlebar combinations may exceed the 100mm reach limit of UCI regulations.