A useful measurement tool developed by Velobike. Each tooth on this gauge represents a different size chainring from 49 to 70, allowing you to easily find the maximum chainring size that will fit on your track bike.
How to measure:
- Bolt the gauge onto your crank
- Rotate the crank to observe tooth clearances with the frames chain stay
- Identify the optimum size chainring for your setup.
- Chainring or bottom bracket spacers may be used to offset the chainline to increase the chainring clearance.
- 144 BCD
- 49 to 70 teeth
- CNC machined from PE plastic
- Gloss black
- Note: this is a sizing tool only, it is not designed to interface with a chain